Tinning Way, Eastleigh, SO50 9QE

For Sale £185,000

2 1 1

This first floor apartment is located near to Eastleigh Town Centre which provides an array of shopping and entertaining facilities. There are excellent commuter links with the M3 and the M27 just a short drive away, bus station with routes to the surrounding areas and mainline train station with regular services to Winchester, Basingstoke and London Waterloo. 

The apartment has a welcoming hallway providing access through to the spacious open plan living room and modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob and space for household appliances. There are two good sized bedrooms and family bathroom with modern white suite. The apartment benefits from double glazing and central heating. 

Externally, the apartment has allocated parking as well as visitor spaces. 

Length of Lease: 125 years   Unexpired Years Remaining: 116 years

Service Charge: £107.19 per month

Local Authority: Eastleigh Borough Council - Council Tax Band: B. £1,593.29 2023/24

This apartment can also be purchased on a Shared Ownership Scheme for 65% share at £120,250. A payment of £174.97 per month for remaining 35%. The housing association linked to the shared ownership is Vivid.  

 

 

 

  • Two Bedrooms
  • Open Plan Living Area with Modern Fitted Kitchen
  • White Bathroom Suite
  • Allocated Parking
  • No Forward Chain
Floorplan for Tinning Way, Eastleigh, SO50 9QE
EPC Graph for Tinning Way, Eastleigh, SO50 9QE

Calculate Your Stamp Duty

£

Results

Stamp Duty To Pay:

Effective Rate:

Tax Band % Taxable Sum Tax
Similar Properties

Get an instant online valuation

Find out how much your property is worth