- About Us
- Land & New Homes
- Agent Services
- Student Let
- Our Branches
Under the conditions of the tenancy agreement tenants are obligated to:
- Report any maintenance problem to either enfields or direct to the landlord (tenants will be provided with the appropriate contact details).
- Allow reasonable access to the landlord and to maintenance contractors employed by the landlord or enfields to carry out necessary works at the property.
- Use the property, its furnishings and appliances with care.
- Be responsible for their possessions and arrange suitable contents cover.
- Not change the locks or alarm without the consent of enfields
and / or the landlord.
- Pay in full for all utility services used during the tenancy period and ensure outstanding accounts are reconciled on expiry of the term i.e. water, gas, electric, telephone, sky TV, telephone, council tax.
- Extinguish fires using available extinguishers or fire blankets. Do not attempt this if it is unsafe to do so.
- Turn off gas and electric supplies (if possible).
- Ensure all occupants have left the property.
- Raise the alarm if one present.
- Call 999.
- Do not use water on hot oil or electric fires.
- Do not re-enter the property for whatever reason until instructed that it is safe to do so.
If a gas leak is suspected contact the gas supplier. Open windows, turn off the main gas supply and leave the property. Do not light any matches, use any switches or re-enter the building until instructed that it is safe to do so.
If there is a leak or a burst pipe turn the water off at the mains and contact the maintenance representative as advised by enfields.