Terms & Conditions
1. The competition will be open to entry until close of business Friday 7th April 2017. Entries received after this date will not be included.
2. Drawings entered into the competition must be the work of eligible children only and must be submitted by the parent or guardian of the eligible child. An eligible child is one who is a UK resident and who is aged 15 years or under, but excluding children of employees of Enfields.
3. The colouring must be submitted and include the name of their Bunny.
4. Entry must include the entry form which includes the artists name, age, parents name, full address, e mail and phone number.
5. All entries will receive a gift.
6. The winning entry will receive a super Easter Prize and will be announced on Wednesday 12th April.
7. The winning entry will be contacted by phone.
8. By submitting your details you may be added to our mailing list, however you can unsubscribe at any time.