ENFIELDS PONTEFRACT ARE RECRUITING!!
This will be an ideal post for someone who has a track record in sales, whether property or not.
We are a highly pro-active agency, you will be spending 80% of your day calling buyers and sellers.
This is not a 9am to 5pm job - You will often start early and finish late, so flexibility is key.
Excellent training and development packages.
Earnings: First year OTE is £22,000 - £24,000
Please send your CV to Sales-Pontefract@enfields.co.uk
An exciting opportunity exists to join one of the South West's leading estate agent businesses under the market leading Enfields brand.
We are now accepting applications from candidates who are looking to develop their Estate Agent career and work alongside a success sales team. This position is a pivotal support role to the
Director and his team which will see you assist the agents with all aspects of administration. This position will provide you with an opportunity to expand your real estate skills and experience as well as dealing with a wide variety of people on a daily basis and as such, responsible for delivering exceptional customer service. Your busy, varied days will include:
• Drafting proposals and letters
• Create property reports for core areas and listing kits
• Assist with agent diary management
• Booking and conducting property photo-shoots where required
• Create and send follow up letters and thank you letters
• Prepare exchange and offer documentation and send to solicitors
• Ensure listing checklists are completed and listings are compliant
• Assist with advertising campaigns in the local area including social media
• Proof marketing campaigns
• General administration duties including filling and database management
• Liaise with solicitors, vendors and buyers between sale agreed and completion
The individual must be enthusiastic and motivated as you will be the first point of contact both at the front of office and on the phone so we require someone who is well-presented and has a helpful phone manner. The skills you require:
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise
• Well-presented and helpful manner
• Possess superior communication abilities
• Have experience in a similar role is desired but not essential
• Strong administration skills
• Willing to take on many office roles
• Be organised and willing to assist all staff
Please apply now...
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £23,000.00 /year
Enfields are a leading Letting and Property Management company in Bournemouth.
Based in our Winton office, we require someone to manage the Tenancy Agreement set up and the move in of tenants to our properties.
You will manage the process from when a tenant views a property and secures it, up until they move in. This will include: Reference and Credit Checking, Drawing up of tenancy agreement, requesting rent and deposit and arranging the move in. Full training will be provided although office based admin experience is essential.
Do you thrive off working in a fast paced environment? Do you have excellent attention to detail and can you demonstrate you can organise multiple small projects at once? This could be for you.
Salary £18k- £20k depending on experience.
Hours are 9am to 5.30pm and every other Saturday. Please send CV and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time